I included the following sections...
- I added our district's yearly calendar for reference, because I always seem to be searching for my copy.
- Birthdays page for the entire class
- 2013-2014 monthly calendar. I didn't make this one because they are super time consuming to make, and there are SO many cute ones on TPT for free this year!
- This year, I used Marshall in the Middle's Freebie Calendar, and I am LOVING it! Grab yours by clicking the picture below.
- I added 26 gradebook pages so I'd have one for each subject, for each quarter.
- Pages for year long planning. Maybe if I do a great job of penciling it all in this year, I can type it up next summer, and not have to reinvent the wheel (again)!
- 2 pages to enter my students and parents' contact information
- 10 copies of the parent communication log
- Full & half page notes sheets for all those meetings :)
Other things you might want to add: state/common core standards, textbook pacing guides, etc.
If you're still reading, and you want to make your own planner this year, head over to my TPT store to get yours. Or better yet, be one of the first TWO people to comment on this post with your email address, and I'll send it to you for FREE!
Happy planning, everyone!