Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Favorite Spots in our Classroom



All of the Teaching Trio is officially back to school now, so this month, Juliet and I teamed up to share some of our favorite spots in our classrooms...


My USA carpet might be old & dirty, but it's where some of the best times happen in my class. It's where we share in morning meetings. It's where we read at the end of each day (Currently: Wonder). It's where my class chooses to work almost every chance they get. 

Juliet's rocking chair is her favorite spot because it's where she reads with her class. (I'm sensing a theme here!)

My small group table is another favorite spot. This is where some of the best learning happens - one on one with my students. It's where I hear the most "ohhh"s and see the most aha moments. (And my class LOVES the whiteboard circles!)

What are your favorites this month? Grab the template and button and link up below! If this is your first time linking up, check out our Favorite Things page for more details!

 photo Signature - KRISTEN_zpsnquvy8un.png

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment:

  1. Love your post. I bought the same dry erase circles for my guided reading table. I ended up cutting my circles in half. I love the full circle better, but there just wasn't enough room :( Thanks for hosting the link up!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)