Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Scoop {11/15/14}



The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do (because these days, we could all use a little motivation to find something to be happy about every week!). It's a short and sweet way to connect with each other every Sunday (or Monday... the linky will stay open all week!)
Here's what to do:
1. Just save the image above, add your text to it (we use PowerPoint), and post! You don't even have to explain yourself any further if you don't want to.
2. Include the button above and a link to our  blog on your post.
3. Link our post up here on Sunday morning (or whenever :) )
4. Be a good blog reader, and leave some love for the two posts before yours!

Here's the Scoop on my week...


I was so proud of my Yearbook Club kids on Friday night at our Fall Festival! They did a great job of roaming around and taking pictures of the entire event. Now, I need to go through and delete the blurry ones so we can make some yearbook pages on Wednesday.

Wouldn't you know it, I finally caught my husband's cold on the one day I couldn't miss school - Fall Festival day. Hopefully the weekend will be enough to heal up and be ready for next week!

I HAVE to write lesson plans for this week, but I HOPE to also get my sub plans for next week done. We're leaving this weekend to head to my in-laws' for Thanksgiving.

What are you up to today? Link up and share!



   
   

5 comments:

  1. My hubby is battling a cold, too...I feel your pain! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better really soon. Have a wonderful trip and visit with your family!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love it when students are in charge of the camera. There are always lots of fun shots to choose from! I hope you feel better soon!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...Kristen, I completely feel your pain! Two weeks ago, my school had their Fall Festival and I too was sick. I had the flu and didn't want to let my team down since we were in charge of the goofy family photo booth and the Duck Pond. I hope you feel better!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)