Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Scoop {3/20/16}


The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!

Here's the Scoop on my week...


Sneezing! Coughing! Sniffling! Oh, My! Allergies and a sinus infection are kicking my tushy this week. Can't wait to get over this crud!

Even though I am not feeling fantastic, I love having my son home for Spring Break! Love seeing him and spending time with him!

What are you up to this week?





2 comments:

  1. Sure hope you feel better soon! There is nothing so miserable as a sinus infection, YUCK!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Sinus infections are the WORST!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)