Friday, April 25, 2014

Positive Thinking Friday

I know I'm a day behind, but I need positive thoughts far more today than I did yesterday. My district is losing several teaching positions this year, and I will find out either today or Monday (yes, that means I may have to wait over the entire weekend!) if I am losing my current position or not. Needless to say, it's going to be a long day, or days while I wait to find out. Trying to keep my thoughts positive and just focus on the kids today. Keeping this in mind all the time...


Thoughts and prayers are much appreciated this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck! What a bummer that they just can't tell you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuts in our district, too :( I'm sure that everything will turn out fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much truth in that saying! Praying for the best for you!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness...sending you positive thoughts!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)