Thursday, April 17, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

I love this new linky from Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings! In these uncertain days, we all need a little positivity in our lives! Here's my thought for today:
Source
Sometimes I need to be reminded that we do what we do for the kids, and that it matters. Every. Single. Day. Mrs. Nicholson still inspires me to be the best teacher I can. I can only hope to be half as good as she was.

Pop over to Jennifer's linky to find some more inspiration for your Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. So very true, Kristen! I too had a great teacher that inspired me to be a teacher. I still remember sitting on the carpet in front of her as she read aloud to us. So special!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true sometimes we have to remind ourselves every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I was lucky enough to have the best teacher EVER for three straight years! She's the reason I became a teacher. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)