Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Favorite Things Linky: Classroom Management Tips






New Year...New Linky!


Coming to Teaching Trio in January on the first Wednesday of each month is another quick and easy linky party! 


These are a Few of My Favorite Things is a monthly linky where you can share your 3 favorites in any category you want. It could be your 3 favorite picture books, 3 favorite ideas for teaching matter, 3 favorite math websites, or anything else you want to share that week.


Of course raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens are some inspired choices to share as well! Something about this linky makes me hum a happy tune.....

Here's what to do:
1. Just save the image above, add your text to it (we use PowerPoint), and post! 
2. Include the button above and a link to Teaching Trio on your post.
3. Link up here on the first Wednesday morning of the month (or whenever :) )  The linky will be open for a week.
4. You are welcome to share TPT products, BUT you may only include one of your own products each week. We want to see things from other fabulous TPT authors too! (This post is not intended for self-promotion.)
6. Be a good blog reader, and leave some love for the two posts before yours!




Here is my list of my 3 Favorite Classroom Management Tips!



Find out more about Harry Wong and ClassDojo.com in my previous posts:


  

Can't wait to see what your Favorite Things are!

Just wanted to say Thank You for entering in our big giveaway! Here are the winners. We will be e-mailing you later today. :) Congrats!!








9 comments:

  1. I've never read that book- I will have to check it out!
    Thanks for the link up! I love the idea of quickly sharing 3 faves.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class Dojo is amazing! The hardest thing in classroom management, though, is to be consistent and follow through. That was always on my list to be better at every year.

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this awesome linky. Loved linking up to share and adorable little green and purple template.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Dojo too! I'll definitely check out the book too. Thanks for the linky party!

    Leanna
    A Little of LiLi

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I can't believe I won the Sellers Pack! I never received my e-mail though. It's jlemere@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say thank you for the great new linky - I love it! I'll definitely check that book out for the new school year!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!!

    Cara @ MiscellaneousMe
    miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! I love the idea of posting 3 favorites.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)