Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

I'm loving this fun linky Jivey has going on over the summer! It totally fuels my Stitch Fix & Jane.com addictions!

Since I'm at home, my weekday attire tends to be yoga pants and a tank top unless I'm going somewhere special, So instead of what I'm wearing today, here's a quick peek at what I was wearing Sunday :)
Top: from Jane.com
Capris: from StitchFix
Shoes: Target (from last year)
Necklace: This is really cool...My necklace was made by a group of women in Uganda. These women have the most beautiful stories of overcoming obstacles & working hard to support themselves. They sell hand made paper bead necklaces & bracelets and hand woven scarves to support their villages and provide medical care, etc.

You can read all about their ministry here and they sell bracelets, scarves, bags...everything except the necklaces on their site (I don't know what the deal is with that). My pastor is friends with a couple of Christian musicians who are involved with Watoto, and they sell the necklaces through their website if you're interested.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! I love love love that necklace and the beautiful meaning that goes with buying it. I have heard of those women actually and I'm glad you shared the link to support them!!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit and especially love the necklaces!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! It's so weird to see these necklaces on your post! We see so many of them in Kenya, but although I've lived here for over 4 years, I still don't own one yet!!! I'm going to pick one up next week, you've made me realise how special they are :)

    Thanks for sharing :)
    Naïma
    Mme Gauthier's French Class

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)