Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Favorite Things: Read Alouds for MLK




The Favorite Things Linky is a great way to share your 3 favorite anythings! Grab the template and button and link up below! If this is your first time linking up, check out our Favorite Things page for more details!

This month, I am sharing my three favorite read alouds for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I love teaching about MLK and I know this is one of my students' favorite units as well. See if your local library has any of these books (or quick, go order them on Amazon!). You won't regret it!



Can't wait to see what some of your favorite things are! Link up below. :)

 photo Signature-CASSIE_zpsaxxtaak1.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)