Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Scoop {1.3.16}


The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!

Here's the Scoop on my day...
As you can tell from my scoop... I am going to take full advantage of my last day of winter break. I can't believe it is over already, but I am looking forward to going back! Can't wait to get my kiddos back into our routine (anyone else's students just crazy the few weeks before break?).

Happy New Year Friends! Grab the images and link up below!


 photo Signature-CASSIE_zpsaxxtaak1.png


4 comments:

  1. Hi there & Happy 2016.

    I'm a newbie to The Scoop & your Blog. It's a nice place you have here. Thanks for hosting.

    Jules
    How I Spend My Dash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this link-up. Sweet and simple for a Sunday. Love your relaxing day plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your last day of break :) Two weeks sure do fly by when you're a teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on your Sunday Scoop. I've been watching Netflix most of the day but feel like I better start getting back into the groove and do something productive. Hope your day back tomorrow goes well!

    Jamie
    The Behavior Room

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)